By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
Sex is Wonderful. It is a healthy part of our lives. The desire for sex is like thirst, a natural urge. There is nothing to feel guilty or ashamed about. It is not bad or wrong. What if you are alone?
We are mind-body-spirit beings. Living a holistic life means that we are fully integrated, all parts working for the good of the whole. All chakras spinning and open. The colors of the chakras are clear and bright. Nothing is closed or shut down. In a perfect world, right?
The 2nd Chakra
The second chakra is the Seat of our Desire. It is located approximately two inches above the pubic bone and below the navel. The color of this chakra is pure orange when healthy. The chakras give our body and abundance of energy. Like a bank gives an abundance of money.When the chakras are weak we have the opposite of a healthy chakra. We will have difficulty keeping money, trusting and getting our ideas out into the world. The 2nd chakra governs the following:
- Ability to feel our emotions and the feelings of others
- Ability to get your ideas out into the world
- Reproductive issues
- Sexuality – hormones
If you don’t use it, you lose it!
- Increases cardiovascular health
- Reduces pain
- Extends life span
- Hormones are released through sex: serotonin, oxytocin, phenylethylamine, endorphins and dopamine.
- Anti-aging hormones are released through sex
- Cell renewal is encouraged
- You feel good (see feel good hormones above)
- Its is pleasurable
- It is the closest to God you can be at the moment of orgasm the prana brushes the central channel giving you a glimpse of enlightenment.
- Sex reduces stress, helps you relax and sleep better.