By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
When I was negative and self condemning, I suffered from sickness, Fibromyalgia, auto immune disorders, insomnia and body pain. I was sick often, depressed and had no idea that my thoughts were making me that way. It was not until I began to love myself completely (even those parts that aren’t perfect- and yes, I do have them….. ) that I was then able to look back and recognize that I was pain free. All my illness, depression, insomnia and illness took care of itself when I stopped being negative, thinking negative thoughts, loved and accepted me, as I was.
Today, I continue to live pain free. I had a conversation today with a man who is literally half my age. His knees hurt, his elbows ache and he has pain throughout his body. Most people would look at me and say, “Well sure you don’t have pain – you have never worked hard a day in your life!” That’s not true. I owned and operated For Heaven Scapes, Ltd in Atlanta, Georgia, from July 1st, 2001 till October, 2011. During that time, I
loaded sod, equipment, raked, shoveled, cut, trimmed, pruned, mowed, designed and installed hundreds of clients’ landscapes, working harder than most, but not all of my men. I lifted bales of pine straw, bags of fertilizer, and loaded my trailer all by myself every day. I usually unloaded it alone as well, at the end of the day. I worked harder than most men for eleven years.
- Wake at 5:30 AM. Say prayers of Gratitude for being alive, vibrantly healthy and having work that I love to do every day. I say prayers for my clients, expressing my gratitude for them.
- Drink a large glass of alkaline water.
- Make my coffee. Yes, I drink coffee, because I like it. I always bless everything that I eat or drink. No sugar. Just some half and half.
- Feed my cats and dogs, give the kittens their bottles. Then drive out into the desert where it is quiet and walk in silence for an hour. I leave my cell phone in my car. I envision my book Orgasm For Life as a Global best seller, every day. I give thanks that it is so.
- Drive back home, thanking The Universe for all that is happening – new radio interviews, meeting a literary agent by chance (ha ha ) today. The additional likes on FaceBook, my new clients, great feedback on my book.
- Eat breakfast. Either oatmeal with coconut milk and almonds, or two eggs cooked in coconut oil with with sauteed kale, curry and Indian spices (no breads or bacon).
- Write my blog. I usually get ideas while walking in the desert. Writing is one of my joys. I love it. I do my best to write something every day. Post my blog to FaceBook, Linked In, Twitter and Google.
- Begin doing sessions with my clients. In between clients do clearings for phone clients and those who come through the Internet. Giving back to The Universe creates good karma for me. I do charity work for some.
- Call my kids, one of my brothers or my mother. Find out what is happening in their lives. Check in with my friends in between clients. Relationships are important to me. I stay in touch with family on a regular basis. My kids and I share a close but balanced relationship.
- I usually have two more meals during the day between 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
- Go to bed when I can’t keep my eyes opened. Say prayers of Gratitude before falling asleep. Do Ascension Attitudes, fall asleep before I get to the third sphere. (This is a process of meditation I have been doing since 2007. It quieted the mind for me.) I do Ascension every day.
- Sleep till I wake up at 5:30 AM.
kale, raw and sauteed
What I don’t do
- Don’t eat cheese, pizza or drink soda.
- Don’t eat sugar, carbohydrates like regular breads, cookies and all processed foods.
- I do not eat fast food at all. Haven’t in almost 20 years.
- Never consume anything with high fructose.
- Stopped eating ice cream and pie….. have more energy!
- Do not microwave food or beverages.
- Don’t sit around for hours on end in front of the television.
- Don’t read the newspaper or watch the news. I stopped reading the paper over 20 years ago. I stopped watching the news when Princess Diana was murdered.
- Don’t believe everything I read or hear. I check in with my internal guidance and feel whether what I am hearing is the truth or not.
- I don’t complain, bitch or moan about life’s events.
- I don’t gossip about others.
- I don’t blame anyone for anything that is occurring in my life. I take personal responsibility for what is happening.
- I don’t push my energy to make things happen. I go with the flow. I ask The Universe to step in and assist with big projects – like making my book a Global Best Seller! I can’t do this alone.
- I will take another walk in the evening or go to the fitness club and swim several times a week.
- I appreciate the cashier, car wash attendant and all I encounter. I use their names when I can see them.
- I revel in the beauty of life and the planet appreciating
- I laugh at my ridiculous self; how I often make things much harder than they need to be and laugh at myself often.
- I might have 1 beer once a year, more if I feel I want to. Drinking alcohol is not something that I do often. I had a case of beer in my fridge for over 2 years.
- I am not opposed to the occasional marijuana use for others. For me – it just doesn’t work. Marijuana impedes my connection to God. It throws my body off and my aura gets dingy and yucky. It creates holes in the aura which allow attachments in. Steady use allows the bigger attachments that use the letter “D.” Although I grew up through the 60’s and 70’s daily use of a substance is an addiction folks. Let’s just be clear. Marijuana can heighten sexual experiences and help a woman get beyond one orgasm more easily. This is true. I just don’t recommend getting intoxicated with any substance. Small doses. 1 glass of wine on occasion. 1 toke on occasion. If you have to have it everyday – its ______(that’s right everyone – addiction!) It is just not for me.
Supplements I Take
Everyone is different. Digestion for many is difficult these days because our food does not contain the enzymes it used to. I take enzymes to help digest my food better. My vitamins are anti-aging and high quality. If your vitamins are hard, pressed and sound like concrete when you shake the jar, just know that you are only getting about 10% of the vitamin. I recommend either soft gels, or capsules that contain powder. Which is the case with vitamins by Pharmanex. At night I take Magnesium. It takes care of restless leg syndrome – without having to take a chemical and helps with elimination (you know your morning constitutional). If you are not moving your bowels after each meal, take Magnesium. Food needs to be processed out – otherwise your body becomes toxic holding waste inside too long.
I drink alkaline water (when I can). Pure, clean water without chlorine, and fluoride is important. Fluoride shuts down the pineal gland which helps with intuition, becoming enlightened and being God Realized.
Life-Pak Nano By Pharmanex – vitamins for the “older crowd”
Vitality ageloc By Pharmanex
Digest More Enzymes before a meal
Adrenal Fatigue Fighter (on occasion)
Magnesium at night – I have no sleep problems