Sexual dysfunction can occur with both sexes. Women fail to have orgasms, men can have issues with erection, or having orgasms too quickly (HTP – Hair Trigger Penis). For men, the latter is preferable, to not being able to either stay erect during the sex act or even get erect in the first place.
More than 30 million men suffer from erectile dysfunction in the United States.
This statistic is enough to have other parts of your body sit up and take notice. Something is wrong in our society for so many men to have issues with erectile dysfunction.
Being a woman, I have experienced my own sexual dysfunction. It can leave you feeling frustrated, empty and even angry. Knowing the cause, and how to work around the issue can help.
- Cardiovascular disease
- High Cholesterol
- Advanced age – being more than 60 years of age
- Kidney disease
- Extreme fatigue
- Alcohol – drinking two or more drinks daily
- Being with the wrong person (you know you shouldn’t be doing this and your mind is telling you so)
- Obesity – penis shrinks due to weight gain
- Taking Statins, Blood pressure medicine (over prescribed meds – in healthy people, know your body!)
- Surgery to remove prostate due to prostate cancer
- Low testosterone is not a result of, but can lead to ED
- Can be a sign of high blood pressure
- Coitaphobia – fear of having sex
- Performance anxiety – focusing too much on the mental issues
The use of High Fructose Corn Syrup has increased from zero to 60 pounds per person per year! During this time, the incidence of diabetes, heart disease and erectile dysfunction has tripled. This statistic cannot be ignored. Look around at the majority of people you see at the mall or walking around Walmart. They all have belly fat. This is from drinking soda and eating fast food. We have been systematically poisoned by our food, strategically so that we will develop diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Yes, cancer is caused by acidity in the body. Sugar causes acidity, as does white bread and too much meat.
- #1 Worst Food: SODA!
- Energy drinks: Monster, Red Bull,
- Iced tea
- Milk Shakes
- Lime Aid, Fruit Juices with High Fructose
- Fast Food of any kind – mostly artifical ingredients
- Movie popcorn and soda Click here for more info
- Clean up your diet eat more veggies, eliminate sugar, high fructose and reduce alcohol.
- Lose weight.
- Exercise regularly – daily walking will reduce weight gently. Walk for 30 minutes at a good pace, and BREATHE.
- Reduce Stress
- Swap oil to coconut oil rather than butter or margarine
- Get enough sleep
- Strengthen PC muscles to strengthen erection and stamina
- Eat a plate of sauteed asparagus and drink 1/2 can of coke (once a month to and clean out urethra from build up of years of sugar and other junk foods). When the urethra is cleaned out your stream of urine is stronger and therefore your orgasms will be stronger as well. (Yes this is contradictory to what I said earlier – but only used once a month to clean out the pipes.)
|BUY IT NOW!|
For psychological issues, I have a variety of methods for curing sexual dysfunction. Neurolinguistic programming, combined with hypnotherapy and energy healing works like a charm. Set up your private session with Jennifer by phone or Skype.