By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
Orgasm For Life was written as a guide to teach, inspire and awaken your passion and bridge the chasm between men and women. Learning how to navigate our differences and draw closer together through communication, understanding, acceptance, respect and unconditional love is the way. Orgasm For Life is THE SEX BIBLE. Devi Ward, sex educator and Tantra teacher, from Better Love, Better Sex radio show, agrees.
If you have never seen this face on your partner, it is probably because she is not having orgasms.
The Grafenberg Spot, was found by German gynecologist Ernst Gräfenberg who studied this erogenous zone in his work with the urethra. Other doctors doubted the validity of it’s existence because most women did not have this type of orgasmic experience with ejaculation. His research found that the excretion of fluid from this area had many health benefits. Dr. Paul Tinari has done research and validates his findings regarding alleviating cancer and other diseases.
- Bring your female partner to orgasm through oral sex. Once she has experienced an orgasm and recovered you can begin.
- Digitally stimulate the G-spot. Use a come hither motion with an upturned finger.
- After 20 minutes of stimulation, the G-Spot will be in evidence. (This is why the Scientific community has failed to find it – they don’t stimulate long enough).
- What works wonders is five minutes of amazing oral sex, followed by thrusting, pulling out and then 5 or 10 minutes of more oral sex, a few more thrusts and more oral sex. The arousal she will feel with these alternatives can bring her to a G-Spot orgasm.
- Using a G-Spot wand, or G-Spot vibrator can save your energy for more sex play. Because you have to torque your hand upward, this can be fatiguing.
The Scientific Community Findings
Knowing what we know as women, that we can have an ejaculatory orgasm and have felt our G-Spot, we don’t need to have a urologist to confirm or deny that it exists. God isn’t seen and many believe in God’s existence. For those interested in hearing what this urology student and his team of researchers found I have provided his theory for you. Dr. Michal Kilchevsky did his research in a sterile laboratory, under the scrutinty of his watchful medical team. They found no such spot in the female anatomy that resembled what we call the G-Spot. Kilchevsky’s study was published in the January 12, Journal of Sexual Medicine.
Dr. Barry Komisaurek who also studied female orgasm says the G-Spot should be called the G-Zone, rather than just a spot. The entire area of the anterior wall (towards the belly) is full of delicious and sensitive nerve endings and tissue. He feels that there is no sense in looking for THE ULTIMATE in orgasm, but rather just enjoy it all.
Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is the author of the Ultimate Sex Bible: Orgasm For Life. It is available here through Amazon.comOrgasm For Life on Amazon.com Jennifer is open, warm, direct and cuts through the bull that can stand in your way of having a loving, connected relationship. She sees through to the root cause of the issues quickly. As an Intuitive and catalystic coach, committing to work with Jennifer will help you get unstuck, empower you and help your sexual dysfunction. If you want instruction, guidance or teaching, she is available for private functions, speaking engagements and workshops. Her website is: JenniferElizabethMasters.com You can reach Jennifer for questions or to book your confidential appointment at: JenniferElizabethMasters@gmail.com