I was sitting in meditation this morning asking what I needed to write about. I considered a post about the things I don’t like about Valentine’s Day. Maybe, you, like me don’t like being told what to do. I don’t like being told my taxes need to be done by a certain day, I don’t like being told I have to love someone more on a particular day. And I certainly don’t like being told that there is only ONE day to show love!
- Put a little red bow around her toothbrush with a note attached, I love your mouth. I love the way you smile. I love the way you speak. I love the way you kiss me goodnight. I want you to always remember how much I love you. Make your note your own. Tell her you love her in your own way.
- Make her coffee or tea before she does. Bring it to her the way she likes it. Give her a kiss on the cheek, or her shoulder a light
touch and smile. You know her better than I do, whichever she would prefer.
- Make the bed. There is nothing worse than going back into the bedroom and finding it unmade, if she is the first person out of the sack. Leave a note on her pillow for her to find later. “Can’t wait to be with you tonight!” She will be thinking of you all day.
- Clean your shavings out of the sink. She will be delighted that she didn’t have to clean up after you. Yes, you should do this every day.
- Put the toilet seat down. Maybe this should be number one on the hit parade! I don’t care how old men are, they seem to need to be reminded that we women sit down to pee! There is nothing worse than walking sleepy eyed into the bathroom in
the dark and falling into a cold, wet toilet bowl! EWWW! Yes, do this every time you pee. Not just on Valentine’s Day.
- Buy her some new underwear. Women on a budget just don’t spend money on pretty lingerie. I hear men complain about the granny panties. Don’t just complain, do something about it. Buy her something SHE would like. This lingerie is for her, not you. When she feels pretty, sexy and in something new, you will benefit too.
- Buy her flowers. Don’t wait for Valentine’s Day to show her how much you love and appreciate her. It doesn’t have to be a huge bouquet. Buy her a single rose. Women love to receive flowers any day. This shows you were thinking of her.
Valentine’s Day is nice, but expected. Do the unexpected. This will win you more brownie points than doing what is on someone’s calendar.
- Wash her car. Most women get in and drive. We love our car cleaned, but rarely take time to do it ourselves. You could also take your shirt off while you are washing it, as added incentive, nothing like looking out the window to see your handsome hunk of a man washing your car! She will love you for it.
- Pick up your clothes. Expecting someone else to pick up after you is irresponsible and disrespectful. After your shower hang up your towels and pick your clothes up. Dirty clothes go in the laundry hamper, in case you forgot.
- Cook her dinner. This could be a fun sexy prelude to your
desert in the bedroom. Don’t know how? You have a smart phone or a computer. Search for simple recipes. There are plenty of cooking shows you can watch to learn somethingeasy to replicate. Most women love to have a man cook for her. Honestly, this is one of my prerequisites for a partner. “Must be able to operate a kitchen stove, dishwasher and juicer!” After years of cooking for you, let her have a night or week off. She will love you for it.
- Do the dishes. Oh Holy Mother of God! This would make most women have an orgasm. A man that can clean up the kitchen after dinner is my kind of man. Think of all the meals she has
prepared for you. Turnabout is fair play. Time to give back to her.
- Give her the spa treatment at home. Don’t know what a spa is? Spas do pedicures, facials, wraps, body scrubs and some even
provide baths. A bath prepared with a few drops of essential oils and Epsom salts (use only one essential oil at a time) like lavender, which relaxes and helps her sleep better. To top off the bath buy some rose petals and drop them onto the top of the water. There is nothing like a bathtub filled with rose petals. If she will allow you, use the rose petals to massage her shoulders and arms. Then leave her alone to luxuriate.
- Give her a massage. Tie up her hair. Use coconut oil, with a towel underneath her. Light candles, play soft music and begin with her back. Massage her arms, hands, fingers, shoulders,
thighs, leave her genitals alone, but get close. Massage her buttocks, all the way down to her feet. Massage each toe. Cover her body that is not being massaged with a towel, so she doesn’t get cold.
- As her if you can pleasure her. May I touch your breasts? May I touch you here? When you ask first, rather than just taking, you are showing respect for her. Even if you have never asked her before. Asking if you may touch her first allows her to feel completely safe. It is an amazing feeling. Try it and see.
- Ask her if you can pleasure her orally, or any other way she wants. Most women will have an orgasm from oral or clitoral stimulation. Don’t expect anything in return. Think of all the times you have received and she did not. This one is for her. If she decides to return the favor, that is another thing entirely. Allow her to just receive. She has to feel clean, safe and comfortable to be able to receive oral pleasure. Buy my book, I give you detailed instructions on how to bring her to an orgasm this way. Every woman is different. She has to be comfortable. Trust is a big part of this experience. Most men rush, get impatient and it is translated to her. If you try to push her, she won’t get there.