When people are loving and connected, they are wonderful to be around. Watching how they interact can teach us so much about what works and what does not. Couples who are connected touch each other often, have secret signals across the room and speak lovingly to each other. They don’t nag or bitch about little things. In fact they let the little things go, as they know in the end they are not important.
It is very easy to get into a rut in our relationships. There are many ways that this occurs. Keeping love alive and connected does not happen when we blame, complain or nag. When we live alone, we have no one to blame for the garbage not being taken out, or the clothes all over the house. There is no one around to clean up after us, or do the chores. We have to take responsibility for ourselves, and being happy. In our relationships, we have to continue to take responsibility for ourselves, our chores and our own happiness. It is up to us to be happy. If we don’t take care of ourselves, how can we expect anyone else to either?
is not perfect. They overlook their flaws and faults, rather than focus on them. They are accepting of their partner the way they are. They also have a grounding in the spiritual. Whether it is through beliefs, meditation, or spiritual practice. They connect through the spiritual. A spiritual connection deepens all other areas of the relationship. A connection with the community also upholds their relationship further expanding their love.
We need friends as well as our partner to have balanced, healthy, uplifting, nurturing relationships. When two people shut out the world, they have no one to fall back on, and their relationship will implode. We need a community, not just each other to survive and thrive. Relationships that exclude others are intensely codependent and often abusive.
- Take responsibility for yourself and your own happiness. No one else can make us happy. Happiness is a choice, as is the choice to love someone. Choose to be happy and loving every day.
- Give. When we give to ourselves, we will also be generous to our loved ones. When we are stingy with ourselves, with time, and energy, we will also be stingy with our love and acceptance of others. A generous loving spirit has an open heart. Is loving and accepting.
- Make eye contact with your partner. Many people in long-term marriages stop looking into each others eyes. They also stop kissing, hand holding and giving each other a squeeze every now and then. When you are making love, instead of closing
your eyes, look at your partner. Watch them when you are on top of them. Open your eyes. With eyes wide open we see into their souls and connect deeply, rather than closing our eyes and shutting them out, perhaps even thinking or fantasizing about someone else.
- Meditate together. Pray together. Meditation can create a deeply connected relationship. Often we want to keep that personal, which is okay to a point. However, meditating together once a week or more, connects the two of you, grounding the spiritual into your relationship. Yes, our connection with God, The Divine, or whatever you call it is a personal one. Bringing your partner into your spiritual practice at least once a week includes them rather than excludes them.
- Learn, grow and play together. Taking courses together or apart can give us interesting events to talk about and share with one another. A cooking or dance class can expand our connection as we learn together. Learning adds a new dimension to our relationships. Remember when you were dating? You did fun activities together that bonded you. Staying bonded requires continued learning and growth, always onward and upward. We don’t have to do everything together, but sharing some common activities is important. As long as we are in a physical body we will continue to expand and grow. If we are not expanding and growing, we are actually dying. There are only two ways to go here. Our brain
will start to atrophy, just like our muscles will from lack of use. We are never too old to learn something new, nor is it ever too late. My 92 year old mother reads 6, count ’em SIX books a week. She also does puzzles and word games to keep her mind active. She is just as sharp, if not sharper now then when she was in her 30’s. She is infinitely more intuitive, loving and kinder as well. It is NEVER TOO LATE!
Want to try an energy clearing? Jennifer is doing a group clearing on Wednesday, February 25th at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST. If you are interested in attending this group clearing, you will receive an audio that you can replay again and again. Blocks to receiving love, blocks to success and financial freedom will be cleared as well as trapped emotions. Although, I can’t guarantee ALL your blocks will be cleared, I will clear over 200 different blocks and over 10 trapped emotions. This clearing will be recorded. My normal coaching sessions are $225 an hour. This clearing is only $20.00 for 45 minutes. The rest of the hour I will answer questions and add personal blocks that I pick up from doing the previous 45 minutes.
Make your payment HERE:
her coaching sessions. This is a great way to try out Jennifer’s Master energy clearing at a nominal fee. You will receive an e-mail invitation, with the login once you make your payment. If you are unable to attend, you will still receive your audio clearing to keep and replay. Each time you listen to the recording you receive the same benefits as hearing it live!
I am grateful to you for being here. I am grateful to you for buying my book. If you have not gotten your copy, of this Divinely inspired guide book to having and creating the most loving, sensual and connected relationship, you need to. Buy it here on Amazon.com now! You will be glad you did. It will inspire you,
make you laugh and help you understand you and your partner better in a loving direct way. Orgasm For Life, the no holds-barred guide to creating passion and connection in your relationship. If you don’t have one, e-mail me, I have the path for that too, through my Love Yourself Fearlessly course. I have yet to see anyone who has gone through this course NOT find love. If you have a question, or wonder if Jennifer’s work is right for you, you can e-mail her here: [email protected]