You’re in emotional pain. You feel lonely even while married or in a relationship. You aren’t having the relationship you want and certainly not the sex. You wish something would change, but you wonder what? You’ve stuck it out so long, is it worth leaving? Is it worth changing? Can you? Do you even know what to do? Can you be as happy alone as you can in a relationship? I say YES TO ALL! You might want to sign up for my group coaching when I offer it again in October!
The above paragraph is the gist of what I received. It doesn’t matter if it is in Canada, Russia, India or the United States, people aren’t happy in their relationships. Most of you aren’t happy with you. If you are in emotional pain, schedule a group of sessions, or sign up for my group program. I promise you one session will make you feel better than you do right now. Three will get you to a place of feeling more than hopeful about life and relationships. Doing nothing guarantees nothing will change.
Sadly some people have not had sex with their partner in over 20 years. If this was me, I would have been much more proactive. If someone doesn’t want sex with you, have you asked why? Have you asked what about sex they don’t like? What do they like about sex? Do they orgasm? Do they hate themselves? Do they hate you? You have to have a conversation to have change. What could be worse than what you have now?
Many women won’t have sex after a while because it isn’t worth it to them. If they don’t derive pleasure at all, or enough stimulation to have an orgasm, but you do each time, they will close up shop.
No sex means something is wrong. Did someone cheat? Can the cheating be forgiven? Have you tried? Is there abuse, name-calling, button pushing, negativity or unresolved issues?
When there is no sex, something is wrong. If there is resentment or anger from past issues work needs to be done to forgive. You usually can’t do this without the help of a loving coach. I personally, do not believe or support traditional therapy. I have done it three times and each time it led to divorce. Therapy keeps you stuck telling the story of old woes and does not move you past resentment into love. When I work with a couple I work individually, rather than together. Each of you have your own issues. I help you heal your own stuff and stop blaming each other.
What If You Do Nothing?
Doing nothing means nothing will change. Avoidance of issues does not make them go away. Denial that there is a problem just will end up causing health issues for both of you. Personal happiness is your birthright. You have to do the work to get to happiness. It is what I did. I used to be in terrible emotional pain. The pain became too great and I knew life could be better. I also recognized that my negativity was killing me.
Your thoughts create illness if they are negative. If you don’t love yourself you may have issues with being a victim, addictions, loneliness, or reactive to emotional issues. You may be suffering in emotional pain. This is where I live and breathe! You don’t have to suffer. You would be amazed at how a couple of sessions with me can change your life. (Group sessions will be offered again in October at an affordable rate.)
Everyone Wants The Same Thing
We each need to love and be loved. Most people expect their partner to fill them up. Yet self-love is a requirement for a healthy relationship. Sex is also part of a healthy loving relationship. Believe it or not, having more sex will help you to want to have more sex. Both men and women responded that their partners were not satisfied with the amount of sex and closeness.
Men need sex to feel intimate. Women want intimacy to feel the desire for sex.
Women Who Wear The Pants
Women who act like men in the relationship can be out of balance with their feminine energy. We each have both masculine and feminine energy in us. I help to balance this energy so that you are more feminine than masculine as a woman. Equality in a marriage or a woman who feels more assertive than her husband can destroy the relationship. Even in this day-and-age we need to allow our men to be men. Emasculating them is abusive, rather than loving. No one is better than another person. If this is what you think, think again. This is ego-based rather than loving.
We each have weaknesses and strengths learn to play to each other’s strengths and delegate your weakness to the one who is stronger.
How To Turn On A Woman
2. Women wants to help her husband open up to have more sex. Since I don’t know all the details, this could be a case of low libido. I am giving you some different articles to read to assist you. Offer him a massage, or jump in the shower with him. Soap him up and give him a body buff – a naked soapy body slide! Talk to him about sex. Ask him what turns him on. Begin a conversation. Here are a couple of blogs for you.
3. Looking For Love? I highly recommend that you attend my course in October! It will help you prepare for love, open your heart and heal your old love story. Until then, here are a few articles that will help you love yourself more.
Are You Truly Ready For Love?
3 Powerful Ways To Feel Loved Even If You Are Alone
4. Emotional Pain? An energy clearing and coaching session with me will help with this.
5. Worry. Worry is a useless emotion. Sometimes we get stuck in an old thought or belief that we just can’t get out of. Again, this is something that I help my clients with. I used to worry incessantly. In fact, I had to take two Benadryl a night just to sleep through the night because I worried so much. Here are a couple of articles about worry.
The Courage To Thrive
6. Fear? Fear could be because you have attached energies on you. Being near fearful people can cause this. It can also be caused by smoking pot, taking prescription meds. A clearing will help you. I used to be very fearful. Not any more. I clear the trapped emotion of fear so you can shift out of this paradigm.
Manifesting Miraculous Moments