Your tummy is still feeling full from a delicious home-cooked turkey dinner. The thoughts of sugar plums and bleary-eyed four o’clock in the morning alarms don’t excite you today. Why not give new meaning to BLACK FRIDAY?
Sign up for my webinar Manifesting Money and Men (Love)
- Know what feels good for you. Get to know your body.
- Tell your partner what works and what feels best.
- Ask for what you want.
- Shut off the negativity in your mind.
- Keep bringing your mind back to the pleasure.
- Focus on the pleasure, rather than thoughts about your partner getting tired.
- Breathe. Your body needs oxygen to function. Breathing with your mouth open will relax the vagina (as above, so below) and help you orgasm.
- Squeeze your internal muscles – Kegels using these muscles as a pump to move your kundalini (sexual energy).
- Give him a hand. If you aren’t getting there with what he is doing for you alone – masturbate to bring yourself to orgasm. Some positions are easier than others to do this; you have to find what works best for you.
- Pump or move your hips rhythmically. The action of moving your hips combined with the squeezing of your internal vaginal muscles (Kegels), bringing your mind back to the pleasure rather than worrying about how long it is taking you should help tremendously.
Porn stars may look like they are having orgasms, but are most likely faking it. Women think that because they don’t come in two to four minutes that there is something wrong with them. Women are wired differently than men. It’s okay. Thinking there is something wrong with you will push pleasure away. 40% of women have difficulty having an orgasm. Most of the problems are mental not physical but mental. Get my book Orgasm For Life for
step-by-step details on how you can get there too.
Sign up for my Manifesting Money and Men webinar that begins 12.2.2015. A three-week program that will teach you all my secrets to manifesting love, marriage, houses, vacations, cars and ease in your life.
The following interview with The Love Doctor contains information about my personal sexual healing so that I could be orgasmic.