What if I was to tell you that everything you ever dreamed of was possible? What if I was to tell you that you already have arrived? You already have everything you need. It is closer than you think.
Most people search for happiness as if it is at the end of the road somewhere. Many look for happiness through the success they might achieve in their work. Others look for happiness in their next relationship, sexual encounter or even in a new car or home. Some confuse pleasure with happiness.
seemingly out of nowhere. It can happen when you connect with a friend, send someone a card or gift. Happiness can be just enjoying some time with family, friends or your dog.
What Can You Do RIGHT NOW To Be Happy?
- Decide. Once you decide you will not let outside influences mar your day, you choose to focus on being happy.
- Choose Happiness every day.
- Look for the silver lining. When something goes wrong, know that something better is on it’s way to you.
- Look Up! There is always light above. When we spend time looking down at the bleakest of circumstances, we focus on what we don’t want rather than what we want. The sun is up in the sky shining somewhere.
- Notice the beauty around you. Nature is amazing. Nature grows from within, so do you.
- Be grateful. Gratitude will instantly shift you when you tap into your heart and are truly grateful (not just going through the motions).
- Forgive everyone! This is one of Louise Hay’s famous tenants. It is what I live by. You can’t be happy if you still feel hatred, anger or resentment towards an ex, your parents or anyone who has every hurt you. Let it go. It doesn’t mean that you are diminishing what happened. Forgiveness is for you. It releases you from the burden of the past.
- Love yourself! The greatest gift you can give to yourself and the world is the love of yourself. If you can’t find a reason to love yourself, see number 9 below.
- Hire me! If you want to be happy, work with a coach you know is. JenniferElizabethMasters@gmail.com