I was recently discussing the fact that I used to have Epstein Barr autoimmune disease and Fibromyalgia with a friend. She remarked to me that more people need to know and understand that when we believe we will have something forever, we do. Both of these diseases are thought to be permanent conditions.
How then could I possibly heal something thought by the medical field to be incurable?
Self-love coupled with positive beliefs affirming vibrant health daily, I no longer have health issues.
Our acid thoughts create an environment rife for disease. JEM
When I began to do more activities that gave me pleasure, I became happier. I was doing work I loved, with people I loved, which raised my vibration and alkalized my body. I meditated daily. My thoughts were congruent, which eased and eliminated stress. I began to live in the present, free of worry and fears. The mantras I used changed the patterns of negativity from my childhood – permanently.
Changing Our Paradigm
Our most impactful years are from birth to five years of age. We are actually programmed by our parents and environment very early in life. Many of the beliefs systems that are created in childhood run our lives unless we change the unconscious programming. Until the unconscious is reprogrammed, it is running the show sending out negative beliefs and emotions into the Universe returning to us more of what we don’t want.
We must change the internal programming of our subconscious mind to have lasting change. How do I help my clients do this? First, I do an energy clearing (or series) to eliminate the programs running that are self-defeating, destructive and negative. Next, I give personalized mantras specifically designed to uproot the negative belief systems and change the patterns and synapses in the brain.
How Do We Create Our Own Disease?
We respond and react to others, holding unresolved emotions like resentment, abandonment and anger in our bodies. We trust what our parents taught us even when it didn’t work very well for them. We take on what we shouldn’t. We aim for perfection causing untold stress and anxiety. We judge others and are harsh with self-recrimination.
We worry about what others think of us, which causes us further stress. We push ourselves too much resisting the impulse to listen to our body. We don’t rest and relax enough. We ignore our body’s signals telling us we need to eat better, rest more and exercise to be healthy. We consume foods that create illness rather than support health because we think they are easier. We run from morning till night without sitting in quiet. We are constantly doing rather than being present. We don’t listen to our internal compass and inner voice when it attempts to guide us to something better and healthier.
A personal story of cancer
My father read the newspaper cover to cover daily. He came home and discussed the latest findings of cancer-causing foods, like bacon, peanut butter and coffee at the dinner table. As he was eating his food that traveled through his body for approximately 16 hours digesting and feeding his body, he talked about cancer and all the things that caused it – daily! Interestingly he developed myelodisplastic leukemia from his negative thoughts and beliefs about cancer.
What happens within us that creates disease?
- We verbally abuse ourselves by saying we are stupid, not good enough or unloved which creates an acid environment in our bodies.
- We don’t celebrate our accomplishments.
- We think and feel not good enough, unloved, not validated which causes us stress, anxiety and worry. Each negative thought creates more acidity in our bodies. We may have sore joints, acid reflux and inflammation.
- We feel unloved and therefore reach for food stuffs or drugs which make us feel loved, like sweets, chocolate and alcohol. These foods cause an increase in candida and therefore inflammation.
- Unconscious beliefs about missing out on the sweetness of life from childhood create a need to consume foods to comfort us. We feel we are justified to eat what we crave, rather than what is good for us.
- We push our emotions down deep inside our bodies which cause us to create drama and chaos in our outer world.
- We deny our true selves.
- We become fearful of our feelings.
- We stop trusting our guidance.
- We allow our fears to control us, which creates more chaos.
- We create a false persona that causes us stress because being fake isn’t a reflection of our soul, or truest version of us.
- Our fears causes us to attempt to control our environment which further deplete our energy and life force.
- Fears keep us awake at night. We no longer trust our inner voice.
- We focus on negative issues, creating more negativity and acidity in our bodies.
- We push ourselves striving for perfection which causes anxiety and stress.
- We worry about things that never come to fruition.
- We concern ourselves with what others think of us.
- We become undisciplined and unhappy with ourselves, lives and others.
- We become the chameleon – a fake version of ourselves to be what we think others want.
- We make up stories about others, we run from the truth and we create illness from our negative thoughts.
- Over time our resentment, and other stuffed emotions create cancer, diabetes and other diseases because we didn’t see the warning signs.
- Cancer and others diseases are warning signs to look inside and reflect on what our thoughts and beliefs are. We have to change the inner programming to cure the disease, which is where I come in. This is what I did for myself. You can have cancerous tumors removed, but if the emotions aren’t cleared and the behavior remains unchanged, the cancer will return.
- We have forgotten that the Universe works with us, guiding us, showing us the way. We don’t learn from our mistakes and continue to choose people and situations that are comfortable and familiar, rather than moving into healthier beliefs and choices.
Our body gives us early warning signs that something isn’t right. Most of us ignore these signs. It could be unruly or unwarranted emotions that bubble up from nowhere. It could be exhaustion that we combat with caffeine. We push ourselves beyond our human limits even when our body shows us something is wrong by giving us canker sores, body aches, immense fatigue or even depression. We take a pill to kill the pain rather than fixing the problem at the root. We look for the quick fix (a pill) that taxes our liver and causes more issues and side-effects like chemical sensitivity from too many medications. Everything that we put in our mouth is filtered by the liver. The liver gives out when it becomes toxic.
We surround ourselves with people who are negative and who believe that there is only one way to do things. We believe that we are not good enough. We believe that germs are what cause disease. We believe what doctors tell us about what we have and that it is incurable, never attempting to change our belief systems. Our beliefs are what govern our world even when they are self-destructive.
More about Jennifer Here