|Ariel with her PURPLE hair not listening to the opinions of others|
The problem with the opinions of others is that everyone has one and they aren’t yours. Listening to what others think about you will diminish your power and self-esteem.
So many people along the way, whatever it is you aspire to do, will tell you it can’t be done. But it all it takes is imagination. You dream. You plan. You reach.”― Michael Phelps
Wear what makes you feel good. Dress for yourself, wear makeup to make yourself feel good. Wear your hair the way you like it rather than attempting to please someone else. Stop worrying about what is in fashion, and wear what pleases you.
Once we stop worrying about what others think about us life becomes lighter, happier and less burdensome. Be the best you that you can be rather than attempting to fulfill the needs of some other person by trying to please them.
If I listened to what others thought I wouldn’t have:
- trusted my Guidance
- gotten divorced
- moved to the US over thirty years ago away from my toxic parents
- become a Georgia Master Gardener
- had a profitable landscape business working with Hispanic men for 11 years
- flown to India in 2009
- had a baby at 41 (daughter Ariel)
- colored my daughter’s hair purple after her father died (then pink, then turquoise)
- trusted my instinct and moved to Boulder, Co in 2011
- become a Hypnotherapist and energy healer
- taken a trip to Bali in 2010
- written books
- started a blog
- quit my day job to become a full-time coach and healer
- moved to California where I have peace, tranquility and easily afford a house, paid off my car and began to make really great money
- walked and then danced in the desert every day
- dated a man
- taken in four kittens someone dumped in the desert
- adopted Karma, my dog 16 years ago
- drive back and forth from California to Boulder five times a year where I feel tremendous joy and receive great inspiration during the drive and while in Colorado
- walk to the beat of my drum, being authentically me, happy, fulfilled and peaceful
Live your life with compassion, kindness, mindfulness and awareness. Notice how you feel inside. Breathe deeply to ground and bring yourself fully into your body and the present moment. Living in this moment rather than worrying about the future with others will leave a lot of room for fun, spontaneity and happiness.
3 Ways We Unconsciously Turn Love Away
Jennifer Elizabeth Masters learned her lessons through experience. She brings her life’s wisdom to her sessions. She became a seeker at the age of sixteen. Through her personal healing of depression, anxiety, Fibromyalgia, abuse, co-dependence has given her great compassion and understanding of your issues, allowing her to get to the root of your problems quickly without judgment.