Photo Courtesy of Sports Illustrated
Whether you are young or old, we know one thing is for sure we will age. We don’t, however, have to become debilitated or decrepit. We can stay youthful, vibrant and sexually vital with a daily practice. Whether you are a man or a woman doing the following every day will keep you youthful, vibrant and your sex organs functioning as a much younger person.
Seriously, in a matter of weeks, my face is firmer, the sagging skin on my jawline has tightened like it was in my thirties! Wrinkles have diminished and my eyesight has improved. My body is stronger, firmer and I feel mentally clear and calm. I have discovered the 5 Tibetan Rites. I began doing these five exercises twelve times for each, just over two weeks ago on a daily basis and have toned up my face, neck, thighs and my libido. Check out my video from yesterday on FaceBook. I am 62, not far from Christie’s age see for yourself.
2. Alkalize Your Body and hydrate! Most of us wake up and pour acidic beverages into our body like coffee, tea or soda. Our body needs to be alkaline to be disease and cancer free. Soda, sugar, too much meat or carbohydrates create acidity, yeast, inflammation in our body and create disease, sluggishness, and illness.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine
If you are physically fit, begin by doing each exercise three times. If you are not in good physical health or fit, begin with one of each exercise. Start slow and work up to more repetitions very slowly. Don’t discount the effect on your body-mind and spirit. These exercises are powerful. Once you build up to 21, you may increase the speed, but never the number. Only do 21 repetitions of each.
1. The spin. Center yourself, arms outstretched, palms downwards. Consider your movements while turning clockwise. Keep control of your body as you make each turn. Count from the place you begin.
2. Leg Raise. Lay on a yoga mat. Raise your straight legs to be perpendicular to your body. At the same time lift your head off the yoga mat turning your chin toward your chest. Breathe in as you lift your legs and out as you lower them tighten your anal sphincter as you breathe out. The breathing is as important as the exercise itself. Don’t hold your breath.
Repeat the same number of each exercise as previous 3, 6, 9, 12 up to 21 repetitions.
|Head roll and incorrect position of arms for leg raise.|
3. Head Roll. Kneel on your mat, using good posture. Roll your head backward breathing inwards. As you roll your head forward and chin to your chest exhale completely. Roll your head backward supporting yourself by moving your hands from your thighs to your buttocks.
4. Table. Beginning in a seated posture. Breathe in and create a table with your abdomen and chest flat and even. Breathe out as
you sit back down. This exercise is the most difficult for me and regulates the number of all other exercises I am able to do, as it is the most vigorous. My abdomen isn’t the strongest part of me, so I take my time with this exercise. I get stronger each time I perform the 5 Rites.
5. Inverted. Down dog into Chaturanga (Cobra pose) and back to down dog again. Repeat. Breathe in as you raise your hips to the inverted V. Breathe out as your head comes down. At the end of the 5th Rite lie on your stomach close your eyes and feel your body. 21 maximum repetitions of each Rite. Do the same amount for each Rite.
Follow the exercises in the YouTube video. Do only what you can do comfortably and perform these exercises daily. You will retain a youthful glow and feel happier as well. To your health and longevity! Let’s live to be 110! Visit Jennifer’s website. Or Send her a private e-mail.