New Year’s resolutions abound at the beginning of the year. People start with the best intentions of going to the gym and making their lives different. By the end of January, however, many have already dropped off the elliptical their memberships hanging. Instead of finding the beginning of the year a new beginning many people begin to wonder what is missing.
Having a partner who aligns with our core values makes our relationships run smoother. Some people align with our core values and others don’t. It is better to fall in love with someone who’s core values and yours match up. If you are already in a relationship sit down with your partner and ask what their core values are. Make a conversation of it. You might just find out that your core values line up very well.
3. Eliminate wastefulness. When we waste time, money and energy, we feel regret. If we sleep late and waste the day, we may feel depressed, and that life is wasting away. I remember a time before I was awake and wasting half of the food I bought for my family. I bought more than we needed because I could afford it. I threw away more food at the end of the week than I buy now for a month. Wasting food made me feel bad. I knew others were going hungry Feeling bad about ourselves is something we need to avoid. Stop wasting time, energy, money and doing useless tasks that bring you no results.
6. Breathe deeply. When we don’t feel good about ourselves, we barely breathe. I remember lying on an acupuncturists’ table years ago and realizing I wasn’t breathing at all. Once I began to notice how often this occurred, I made a point of breathing consciously. Since then I have drawn the conclusion that those who are barely breathing have low self-esteem. People who don’t value themselves barely breathe.
Affirm life by breathing deeply. Make a point of setting the alarm on your phone to remind yourself at the top of the hour to breathe deeply. Eventually, you will raise your self-esteem and value life enough to begin to breathe deeply on your own. Take time to expand your lung capacity by stretching your arms out wide and breathing deeply at the same time.
7. Find your soul purpose. Each of us has a soul purpose. If you are doing a job, you hate to ask yourself what you love to do. How could you do more of what you love until you can begin to work in a field where you are aligned with your soul purpose. Maybe you have overcome a trauma or found a shortcut to happiness. Perhaps you have discovered a way to heal yourself through food. Whatever you have done to change your life could help someone else change theirs. Your personal journey could be someone else’s catalyst.
For over twenty years I kept getting a very clear message that I needed to write a book about my life. I resisted this message for years because I couldn’t figure out why anyone would want to read my story, Odyssey Victim To Victory. Once my book was written, I recognized how many women and men had been molested as children and still carried guilt, shame, and horrible low self-esteem with them. My calling was to help others become happy in spite of their past. I found joy and happiness in fulfilling my soul purpose. Now I help others find their soul purpose through the Akashic Records.
Once we align with our soul purpose, we feel fulfilled. Each person has a purpose, whether it is writing a book, coaching or empowering others that have experienced the challenges you have overcome, you have a higher calling that will fulfill you. This higher calling fills the emptiness within.
9. Quiet the mind chatter. If you attempt to figure things out with your mind, listen to the chatter, or the mind chatter of others you will feel something is missing in your life. Once the mental chatter ceases, the quiet within takes on a larger space. We hear our Guidance rather than reacting to negativity. Mantras playing in the background of your mind will quiet the mind chatter. It sounds counterproductive, I know. But a mantra is a positive vibration that calms the mind and reduces stress.
Your mantra could be as simple as my favorite, ” I am the light of the Divine inside me.” Or, I AM LOVE. Play the mantra in the background of your mind while doing mundane tasks like driving, showering or putting on your makeup.
15 Ways To Light Your Life On Fire
Jennifer’s gift is helping people find love and happiness. Whether it is self-love, the love of your life, or love within your current relationship or marriage Jennifer can help you overcome whatever is holding you back. Jennifer helps you see your life and relationship through different eyes, without judgment, control, and resentment. If you want to heal your marriage life or relationship, Jennifer will help you do it!
This program won’t be facilitated again in 2017. The early bird sign up has been extended until January 8th. The total investment in you is $247.00 which is so worth it! This powerful program will give you insights into the patterns you have and why you ignored the red flags.
The second session is a hypnotherapy session to eliminate the blocks and negative beliefs you have about love and relationships. This session was the favorite of everyone who attended.
Who is This Program For?
- If you have given up on love, this program is for you!
- If you have hated dating or have been unable to find love.
- If you keep attracting the same type of person that can’t commit
- You’ve about given up on finding someone
- You have lost hope
- You don’t believe in love
- You think you are too old
- You don’t trust your ability to choose wisely
The blocks and beliefs holding you back from having what you so desire are only part of what we work on. Don’t feel attractive? This program will change that too! Do you still have negative feelings about your ex? This program will change the way you feel about love and relationships in a positive way!
A pay as you go program is available for $44.00 per session.
Pay in full and receive a $225 session free and a copy of Orgasm For Life a book that will help you understand yourself and the opposite sex better than you ever have before. Have questions? E-mail us and we’ll answer them for you.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the inside scoop and latest special events.