By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
Another year has come and gone. Looking back at the past year in retrospect, was 2014 all you wished for? Do you wonder how you can improve your happiness or love quotient? We could waste time and energy regretting all that we didn’t accomplish, or we could look forward with great anticipation. Welcome the opportunity to create using a powerful intention to be and do better than we were in 2014. Yes even you, can create a magical new year.
Setting an INTENTION for each day can change the outcome of a 24 hour period. Think of what setting an intention for the whole year can do for your love life, business success and happiness. An intention is like a prayer over your creation. It is an overreaching energy which colors the outcome. Yes, an INTENTION helps you create magic.
Here are some powerful ways to make 2015 exactly what you want it to be with magic (along with a few lessons and gifts thrown in).
- Look at 2014 with eyes of gratitude. Give thanks for all that you have received, gained and learned. When you are grateful for what you already have, you will create more wonderful events, situations and infinite possibilities for positive experiences and people to assist you in 2015. Gratitude is one of the easiest ways to bring magic into your world. Remember that there is no such thing as a mistake. We make choices and decisions. The wonderful gifts we receive are the lessons we learn along the way, about ourselves.
- Put your mind in what I call, NEUTRAL. Deepak Chopra refers to this place as “the GAP.” It is where your thoughts cease and awareness lies. In this place of NEUTRAL your mind will be calm. Meditation is the single most important addition to your life. If you aren’t meditating now, begin in 2015. It will calm your mind, help to heal your body, and bring more peace and calm into your life. I have a YOU TUBE video which you can do with me. I also teach meditation in my private sessions. There are other times that we automatically put our selves into a hypnotic trance, like when we are driving, peeling vegetables, or putting on makeup or shaving in front of a mirror. Emotions, memories and thoughts interfere with creation. Put your mind into the place of “no thought” or neutral. Immediately after meditation is the best time to create.
- Envision your creation. See yourself with clarity, feel the excitement that you will have with your new love, home or successful business and release your vision out into the Universe. Let it go! Do not hang on, or pull it back to let The Universe know you have additions or changes. The Universe will bring you something far greater than you ever imagined if you just LET IT GO! Release it to The Universe.
- Create from a place of contentment or joy. You are much more likely to get what you desire when you are in a place of fullness, rather than lack or need. When we are in a place of lack we feel empty or wanting. I know this does not make sense, but when you are feeling poor, you can’t create wealth. You have to FEEL happy with what you have, to receive what you DESIRE. You have to give love to yourself and feel already loved to receive a loving relationship. If you keep saying, I am always alone, you will always be alone. Instead thank the Universe for the love in your life. Fill yourself with love first! From a place of feeling empty – you just create more lack.
- Let The Universe handle the details. When you live in belief or certainty that things will work out as they should, everything will fall into place like magic. Know it is already done. Already taken care of. When you let go, you allow the details to take care of themselves.
My little secret:
I have manifested some amazing creations. When things seem to work out the best and the fastest is when I ask questions. Looking for win-win solutions for everyone also makes our manifestation occur in miraculous ways. The Universe loves win-win solutions. Use this phrase, “How can I possibly have ______________ so that everyone wins?”
Ask questions! Questions are a magical way to create what you desire. Often we unconsciously make statements about life, our relationships and situations. When we do so we create more of what we don’t want. For example, “Life is hard.” “I don’t have any money!” With our words we create that which we don’t want. Just like waving a magic wand over our life. The Universe always
works to make us right. If we think and say, “Life is so hard!” It will be. If you continue saying, “I don’t have the money” you won’t have money. The Universe will send us difficult life situations to prove us right.
If instead, we ask, “How can my life be effortless and easy in 2015?” The Universe will bring us ease. Remember to ask, rather than make statements about your life. “How can my business and love life be successful, joyful and peaceful?” This is the fastest way to create success and ease with some magic. This really works! Once you ask the question, let go and know it is taken care of.
Wisdom for a fabulous and conscious 2015:
- LIVE in the PRESENT. The past is gone. There is no getting it back. You can’t change what has happened. However, you can change your perspective about the events. Look for the silver lining. There is always something learned. Look for the lesson. Then say, ”Thank you!” Getting the lesson removes yourself from the role of victim. None of us are victims. If you consider yourself one, you are missing the whole point of life. Our soul purpose is to be enlightened and help others. Like Paul McCartney sang in the hit song, “Live and Let Live,” let the past be. Forgive yourself for what you have not done and let it go. Living in the present also means not focusing on what will happen tomorrow. Looking towards the future constantly takes you out of being present. The future will be here tomorrow. Which is soon enough. Breathe in deeply. Slowly exhale. Repeat three times. This will bring you into your body and into the present. Your breath can magically return you to the present.
- Be the best YOU that you can be. This does not mean that you have to strive for perfection. As humans we are by definition, imperfect. However, we are already worthy, already enough and already lovable. We can be the best version of US we can be. We can love our loved ones and ourselves without holding back. We can allow ourselves to be more authentic and vulnerable. We can allow ourselves to be kinder, sweeter, more tender, and giving. Love is our core essence. Love and accept yourself completely, instead of judging yourself and others. Be generous to yourself. Nurture yourself. Step up your game. Instead of being complacent with your life, look for ways you can love yourself more, accept yourself more and expand your horizons to receive new experiences.
- Re-think your life goals and write them down. The comedian Lily Tomlin, is famous for saying, “I always knew when I grew up I wanted to be somebody. Maybe I should have been more specific.” The more specific we can be, the more able we are to achieve what we desire. The issue is our focus. We have to focus on our goals every day. Wake up each morning expecting miracles and wonderful events. Say prayers of gratitude for achieving your specific goals. For me, I thank God every day for my books being Best Sellers. They may not be yet, but I know they will be ….. Very soon! Giving thanks for what you already have, allows you to receive more. Maybe you have a bucket list of things you want to accomplish or do before you leave the planet. Focus on one of those bucket list items with excitement. Write it down and begin thanking the Universe for having it already. The last time I created a vision board with my goals on it, I accomplished those goals within one year. A vision board helps you bring your dreams into reality. Look at your vision board every day. Get excited about your goals and say “thank you!”
Life is what we make it. Our words, emotions and thoughts create it. Most of us have so many thoughts whirling around in our minds. These thoughts interfere with manifestation. We need crystal clear thinking to create. Belief is what gives your desire the fuel to manifest it. Your excitement about your goals and desires is what gives your manifestation the wings. Make 2015 the best year in your life! Do your burning bowl ceremony and release what no longer serves you. Then write down what you want to create for 2015 on a piece of paper. Put it on your altar or in a sacred area of your home. Remember where you put it, so you can see the reality of your dreams at the end of 2015.
You have the power and the ability to create a magical and wondrous year. You just have to focus with clarity and BELIEVE!
The end of the year is a great time to look back with acceptance over the events of the past 365 days. Rather than regret our actions, choices, abilities or poor communication with loved ones, why not create a list of the things we have done well and what we would like to do better next year? Focusing positive energy on the past year will help you create a more positive and magical 2015.
People like Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer and Tony Robbins have touted the power of intention. Personally, I have manifested that which I have intended, easily. Most recently, I manifested a magical week-long stay in one of the most expensive and beautiful cities, Boulder, Colorado in the United States for FREE! Just by intending that it would be so. On the heels of this magical week, I spent a second week with my mother, brothers and their families – out of thin air!
Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is a visionary, catalyst for your healing as well as a best selling author (soon!). She is an amazing empowerment and relationship coach, but she is so much more. She is a channel, medium, expert at self love, healing and overall happiness in everything from relationships to sex. She assists women and men step into their personal power and manifest their dreams. She is a spiritual pathfinder helping you find yours. She assists women who have had difficulty attracting solid balanced relationships, find just that. She set her intention at the age of 16 to become enlightened in this lifetime, even when others said it took lifetimes to achieve. She became enlightened in 2010. At the age of 16 she also knew she would live in California. In 2013, after living in Toronto, Montreal, Gaithersburg and Frederick Maryland, London, England, Atlanta, Georgia, Boulder, Colorado she listened to guidance and moved to California. Some of our dreams and intentions take a little longer to achieve. We will have what we focus on with intensity sooner, rather than later.
Jennifer will be speaking at the Conscious Life Expo in Los Angeles, February 6th, 7th, and 8th, 2015. Her workshop, Power Manifesting – Making Your Dreams A Reality is on Saturday night at 8:00 PM. This is a great opportunity to hear her and feel the power of her energy in person. Everyone who attends will receive an energy upgrade. Your consciousness will expand and you will receive all the tools to do your own manifesting for 2015. Following are a few of the creations that Jennifer has manifested:
- Her dream job at Air Canada as a flight attendant
- Her dream home
- Her dream husband
- Riches, jewels, silver and gold
- A baby girl when everyone else said no more children!
- Travel to her dream destinations: England, India, Bali
- Healing of breast cancer
- Vibrant health
- Beautiful homes in amazing destinations for FREE
- Amazing people who have provided assistance along the way
- Amazing situations – new radio show on I Heart Radio
Her website is http://www.JenniferElizabethMasters.com Her private e-mail is [email protected]
Buy Jennifer’s book here: Orgasm For Life