By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
You might think that Spirituality is something new. Florence Scovel Shin wrote the book, The Game of Life and How To Play It, in 1925. Florence was an illustrator who became a NewThought and Metaphysical Teacher in mid-life. Her book is one I highly recommend to understand how we can wave a magic wand over our life with our words and have what we want.
Our minds tell us stories of woe, if we believe them we can’t move forward.
Do Not Collect $200!
Most people re-play their painful story of divorce, loss, and trauma repeatedly dwelling on what went wrong and all their problems. The issue with re-telling our story is that we keep bringing the past into our future with our words coupled with our emotions about our story. We can’t step into a bright shiny and happy tomorrow if our words today dwell on darkness, sadness, problems and regret.
- Know that everyone has some trauma, abuse, suffering, and pain.
- Pain is the catalyst for change if you can see it differently.
- Your reaction to life’s events is what creates blocks, limiting beliefs and trapped emotions that continue to bring you what you don’t want.
- Everyone you meet is a mirror into your soul. They reflect back to you what is going on inside of you.
- Don’t shoot the messenger that delivers the message of #3 above.
- What you are blaming someone else for is your issue.
- Look at the solution rather than the problem.
- Speak of what you want, rather than what you don’t want.
- Let go of the old story that mommy was mean, cruel and didn’t validate you. Everyone has some element of a mommy issue.
- If you lost a parent, forgive them for leaving you and forgive yourself for asking for such a challenge to spur your growth forward.
- Know that you are the one that requested to learn about love, communication, and happiness before you incarnated.
- You program your unconscious mind with the words you speak, so make your words count.
- Keep your thoughts positive.
- Direct your thoughts and words to speak of what you want rather than what you don’t want.
- Get your energy cleared so that you can let go of the guilt, shame, regret and emotions that continue to attract what you don’t want.
- Your purpose here on this planet is to grow, evolve, heal and be happy so that you can be generous and give back to others in various ways.
- Selfless giving is one of the fastest ways to experience great joy.
- Everyone is going through the same thing.
- Be compassionate towards yourself and others.
- Anger is the easiest emotion to feel, usually masking fear and pain.
- Each time you don’t get the lesson, you will repeat it until you do.
- Life is University for each of us. Life will teach us more about ourselves than any school could ever do.
- Congratulate yourself when you learn your lesson.
- Know that you are already on your path. As long as your feet touch the ground you are in the right place at the right time.
- There is no right or wrong. If you choose a partner know that they are as imperfectly perfect as you.
- Accept yourself with all your quirks, weirdness, and beauty that is you.
- Have FUN!
- What are the names of Jennifer’s first two books?
- What blog articles do you prefer to read on Jennifer’s blog?
- What are you most interested in learning in Jennifer’s third book?
If this article was helpful, comment below or share with a friend. I don’t advertise; my business is built by word-of-mouth. Sharing
is LOVE! Thank you.
Set up your private session with me to find your joy and happiness within. I help men and women find lasting happiness.
Happy Here, Happy Anywhere
Visit Aphrodite Effect.com Jennifer’s website