Did you know that 33 percent of women fantasize about having sex under the Eiffel Tower? 31 percent of men fantasize about having sex in the White House. Did you know that women who fantasize during sex are much more likely to orgasm? Fantasies can be exactly what you need to turn on the heat. How can we turn on the passion in our love lives using our fantasies?
Have you read, Orgasm For Life yet? If not, you might want to. Sex under the Eiffel Tower, on an airplane, in the ocean off the coast of Bermuda used to be on my bucket list. I believe in living life fully. I believe in living the life that some people only dream about. Maybe that is why I am so happy. My bucket list is getting shorter and shorter every day. What is on yours? I want to hear from you below. Or send me an e-mail. I will read your fantasies on my radio show, All You Need Is Love.
Our fantasies may be erotic thoughts that we just fantasize about and don’t want to experience. Some of us, however, might be interested in experiencing and living our fantasies. What types of fantasies turn on most people? You would be surprised at what the Durex Sex Survey found. Here are the top fantasies you could live out and ignite the fire of passion in your love life!
1. Sex in a car. I have to admit road trips make me hot. Maybe that is why I drive so darn much. Blowjobs while driving? Sex in the back seat? So hot! I did it with one of my husbands or was it two?
2. Sex in a pool. Whether it is a community pool or your private pool, sex in water is hot! There are places you can visit on retreat or vacation with your private pool.
3. Movie theaters. Sitting in the back of a movie theater and thinking about getting down? You are not alone. Even if it is to just begin to make out, you might want to rush home before the movie ends!
4. Sex outside. Love picnics? Maybe you love nature. Being naked outdoors is amazing! It is so completely freeing. Whether it is in the back of a pickup truck under the stars in the desert, on a blanket in a meadow, sex outside is amazing! Yes, I have! Desert nights under the stars are so romantic.
5. Be an exhibitionist. Brett Kahr found in his study on sex fantasies that 19 percent of people fantasize about being watched during sex. Another 5 percent fantasize about taking their clothes off in public.
6. Boss – co-worker sex. 56 percent of women and 61 percent of men fantasize about having sex with co-workers. Being dressed up in work attire can make you feel positive and confident. Having sex with your boss has to do with power. Power is hot! Have a desk at home? Why not try out the boss-co-worker sex at home?
7. The Voyeur. Many people get turned on watching others having sex. It is natural. Many people have the fantasy of being watched during sex. This is why porn is so alluring.
8. Watching Each Other Masturbate. Ew? Oh c’mon! Sex is natural! Remember George Michael said it is! This is a great way to change things up a bit and learn what each other really likes. Maybe you will learn something new!
9. French Maid. Such an easy one to re-create. Halloween stores
have these costumes for a reason. Try a French accent. Make it real!
10. Threesomes! Oh yes! Ooh la la! So many men have this fantasy. Many men would be delighted to have you bring home a friend to expand this fantasy into reality. I have been asked about this one. The answer is yes! This one is much more fun when you are the one in the middle! 11. Dominating. (Her dominating you.) Women enjoy having a man totally devoted to her, begging for it! Having her hold your arms down, not letting you touch her, could be very exciting. Many men like it when women take charge.
To create amazing sex, we need to discover each others desires. Creating new experiences and heightening our state of arousal raises the bar in our sex lives. Don’t die with your dreams still in your heart. I certainly am not. Some of these things I experienced while living in Canada. Maybe it is the cold winters, or the short summers. I live an adventurous life and love what I do. What do you love about these fantasies? What interests you? I want to hear from you.
Shifting into sex and passion was a natural transition for me; someone who loves sex and who has healed addictions and codependency. In my book, Orgasm For Life I share what I
learned on my journey from sexual dysfunction to wholeness. I hope you’ll read my books and discover your inner soul’s purpose on your road to healing. And connect with me for deeper work,if you feel called.
Jennifer Elizabeth Masters now empowers women and men through her love and passion coaching. Using six modalities, the experience is different for every person. A lack of Self-love is the source of all addictions.