- You feel good about yourself no matter what your weight is or whether you are in a relationship or not. You are happy with you.
- You take good care of yourself getting plenty of rest and eating healthily.
- You aren’t concerned what others think about you.
- You are authentic, the same with everyone, rather than a chameleon that changes with each person you are with. You won’t fake or lie about liking something when you don’t.
- You feel complete and happy on your own, rather than looking for someone else to fill your emotional needs.
- You are happy as you are and don’t try to change or fix others.
- You honor yourself. You won’t do things you don’t want to do, just to keep a guy.
- You have self-respect. You won’t stay in a bad relationship because you are afraid you won’t find anyone else.
- You know your value.
Love begins and ends with you. If you don’t love you, how can you expect anyone else to? We can’t show up looking for a relationship expecting someone else to fill us up. We have to fill ourselves up with love first.