By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
Most children till the age of seven, remember their past lives, other parents and what it feels like to be connected to Source, heaven, and unbounded joy. Children also have a sense of wonder about everything. Keeping our childlike wonder alive allows us to find the beauty in each moment which opens us up for more pleasure. Do your best to rekindle wonder to feel more joy, create and experience beauty and pleasure.
1. Ignite your senses. Notice the wind, the sun, the moon, the stars and the beauty in the smallest things. Butterflies, birds, clouds, plants, and trees have innate beauty and can shift your perspective if you stop multitasking for a moment to see them. Nature has so much to teach us about living in the moment and seeing the beauty in it.
Nature is here for us to witness and enjoy. You can get high on life when you begin to witness each moment, finding the beauty in life and the earth. Feel the rain on your skin. Listen to the wind, feel the effect on your skin, notice different temperatures during your commute. It is surprising how often temperatures change when we drive down into a valley. Feel the coolness and enjoy what your eyes can see.
We have more than six senses. How many do you use each day? What do you hear, see, smell, taste, sense or feel when you walk by a blooming rose bush. Take a moment to smell the roses. Do you notice the joy that trees express when they are in full bloom? Everything has a consciousness. What can you sense about the plants and trees or animals around you?
Do you notice the praying mantis on your porch? Do you see the hummingbird looking in your window? Acknowledge them, send your love to all you see and feel it returned to you ten-fold. Life is sacred, enjoy each moment.
We are sexual beings.
Breathing in our external experiences allows us to enjoy our sexual experiences with our partners more as well.
2. Do one thing at a time. Take a walk outside and leave your cell phone at home. With all of the technological advancements, we have to make a concentrated effort to connect with our environment to avoid being totally disconnected from who we are. We are part of nature. We are not computers or robots. Experience each moment by doing one thing at a time. Multi-tasking disconnects us from Source and experiencing this moment now. Getting outdoors more often helps us alleviate stress, boosts our immune system and keeps us feeling healthy and happy.
3. Touch nature. Sit on a rock, the grass or the earth to ground yourself. Feel the pulse of the earth running through your body. Close your eyes and inhale deeply. Enjoy what beauty is in the air for you to feel on your skin and smell as you inhale.
4. Enjoy a meal al fresco. Combining food and an outdoor experience is a fun way to experience nature doing something you enjoy – eating! Eat lunch in a park or pack a picnic and enjoy a meal with your family. Outdoor dining feels so good, as it increases telomere strength giving you your daily dose of Vitamin D. Sunlight alleviates depression and makes us feel good.
5. Bring nature home. Hummingbirds are beautiful to watch and bring us joy. A simple combination of 1:3 sugar to water creates a syrup that will bring hummingbirds closer to you. There is nothing so beautiful yet so simple as watching hummingbirds at your window.
During the winter birds can starve when cold weather comes.
Buy a houseplant to purify the air in your home. You will be surprised how having just one plant inside your home will shift the energy. Plants are living things. Bring nature home and heighten your sense of wonder and your connection with all that is daily.
We gain wisdom as we heal and transform our pain into joy. It is possible; I have done it myself. I had tremendous pain and suffering as you did in my childhood. I felt like a victim for over thirty years. Today, I thrive on solitude and quiet. I am happy alone or with a crowd. I feel comfortable in my skin and trust my Guidance. If you are ready to overcome your pain, suffering, and struggle, over thirty years. Today, I thrive on solitude and quiet. I am happy alone or
with a crowd. I feel comfortable in my skin and trust my Guidance. If you are ready to overcome your pain, suffering, and struggle, why don’t you contact me now?
Happy Here, Happy Anywhere
The Step-By-Step Guide To Overcoming Anxiety, Depression and Unhappiness Without A Prescription!
If not now, when? Isn’t it time you were happy with you, your life and had the love you deserve? I help you find the love that is already present within you by uncovering and clearing off the shtuff that is in the way.
I love you!