Question: Jennifer, when I ejaculate, I do not experience the pleasure of orgasm. What is the cause and how do I overcome this problem?
- A lack of dopamine in the brain is the cause of anhedonia. Dopamine is the hormone responsible for feelings of pleasure. Those with a low dopamine level may feel like they want to die.
- Anhedonia is a sign of a major depressive disorder. Energy clearings will help to relieve the blocked emotions which cause this.
- Prolactin a hormone released when men ejaculate can be too high. Prolactin gives some men a feeling of sadness after ejaculating.
- Menopause for women can cause a lack of pleasure. Our hormones get out of whack during menopause, watching for this drop in dopamine and eating foods that boost dopamine will give you relief.
- A loss of pleasure from things that normally give one pleasure is one of the main clinical features of Schizophrenia. Sadly not much emphasis is placed on a loss of pleasure from sex.
- Alcohol can cause a loss of pleasure from sex. Initially, there may be an increase of pleasure, as dopamine increases. However, a high amount of alcohol consumption reduces dopamine levels significantly which decreases the level of pleasure experienced.
- Low testosterone levels can significantly decrease pleasure during sex.
- Spinal chord injury can cut off the rise of the kundalini which is responsible for the feelings of orgasm.
- Multiple Sclerosis causes a gradual loss of dopamine in the brain.
- A deficiency of amino acids. Amino acids are required to stimulate dopamine products.
- Change your diet to include foods that increase dopamine and amino acids. Eat a variety of foods rather than the same thing over and over. Variety is the spice of life and helps to keep your body in balance and properly nourished.
- Get to bed early. Sleep is one of the best things for your body and mood. When we don’t get enough sleep our body can’t function at its optimum level. Serotonin and dopamine are increased when we get sufficient deep sleep to allow our body to regenerate and heal.
- Exercise daily. Daily exercise increases blood calcium which is needed for dopamine production. Do the 5 Tibetan Rites as they only take 10 minutes to perform. Stop making excuses as to why you can’t. Exercising once a week isn’t enough.
Eat Food Rich In Tyrosine
Ripe bananas are loaded with tyrosine to synthesize dopamine. Almonds, meat, poultry, lima beans, sesame and pumpkin seeds, yogurt and dairy products all contain tyrosine which aids in the production of dopamine.
Blueberries, strawberries, and prunes trigger dopamine release. Berries are high in anti-oxidants which fight free radicals. Apples
contain quercetin a powerful anti-oxidant which prevents degenerative diseases by triggering the release of dopamine.
Chocolate is a delicious way to uplift our spirits and provide blissful emotions. Dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants and less sugar. It is a go-to food for increasing serotonin in the brain, but it also increases dopamine. Overconsumption of chocolate can have the reverse effect. Remember to eat everything in moderation.
If you deprive yourself of something this good for you, set up a session with me, you are sabotaging your life and health.
A group of herbs is powerful for aiding dopamine recovery and production they are called the Blessed Maine Herbs. They include fenugreek, ginseng, milk thistle, nettles, red clover, and peppermint. The best way to consume these is in herbal tea.
If you aren’t allergic to wheat, wheat germ provides you a rich supply of the amino acid phenylalanine which gets converted to tyrosine then stimulates the dopamine release.
Vitamin B6 helps with dopamine production. Taking a daily supplement of vitamin B complex is helpful for stress, nervousness, and anxiety as well. The amazing thing about Vitamin B6 is that it also acts as a Prolactin inhibitor. Prolactin is released when a man ejaculates. Many men feel deep feelings of sadness with prolactin production is too high. Men often blame the person they are with for the sadness when it is a chemical issue within them.
If you have a problem with a lack of pleasure, there are plenty of ways to shift this serious issue. Do not ignore a health issue as it could become life-threatening later on. Eating a variety of foods and changing what you eat rather than consuming just one type of food will help you significantly. An energy clearing will help to lift depression as well. A lack of pleasure could be a sign of a serious depression. Please get the help you need.
Jennifer is a Certified sex, love and passion coach, healed healer, Certified Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, Master Energy Healer and reads the Akashic Records. She has been on a healing journey for over thirty years. Along the road of life, she has experienced much and uses her wisdom in her sessions to help her clients. If you have experienced it, she probably has also. She meditates several times a day, clears her own energy daily and does the 5 Tibetan Rites twice a day. In this way, she stays clear, youthful and is totally present with you on the phone. Let’s live to be 110! Visit Jennifer’s website. Or Send her a private e-mail.