By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
On Friday, October 5th at 12:05 PM PST, the planet Venus that rules love turns retrograde. During this six-week period, it is wise to watch spending, legal actions and other things listed as no-nos here. .
During this Venus Retrograde love may be delayed or have some hardship associated with it. Hasty decisions based on lust rather than love will end in sorrow once Venus turns direct on November 16th, 2018.
Born Under A Venus Retrograde?
A Natal Venus Retrograde means that your focus for your entire life is on giving and receiving love and affection. You may have difficulties with relationships, sadness, hardships or delays. You may lack self-love, experience social anxiety, shyness and even financial hardships during your lifetime.
Author’s note: I was born under a Venus and Mercury Retrograde. My life has been one of intense challenges with self-love, relationships, financial issues, delays and hardships with love and romance. Which makes me perfect as a love, passion and happiness coach and healer.
Sadness and Disappointment
Best Uses For Venus Retrograde
- Meditate to turn inward on a daily basis. Meditation can reduce stress and help you resolve emotions that bubble up during a retrograde period. Take time each day to sit still and just be. You’ll find inspiration comes to you from out of nowhere.
- Give love to yourself. Nurture yourself by getting to bed before 11:00, eating a healthy diet and regular exercise. Use a mantra that helps you feel loved, “I love me.”
- Eliminate. Use a Venus Retrograde to cull through belongings, papers, and excess. Take a trip to the thrift store with items you no longer love.
- Plan. A retrograde period is an excellent time to plan.
- Review. Review what you have done, edit, re-write and re-do what needs to be redone.
- Problem solve. Find reasons for problems in your current relationships.
- Consider pleasure. Ask yourself what brings you pleasure. A Venus Retrograde is an excellent time to focus on your inner joy and harmony.
Avoid During Venus Retrograde
Ways To Use Mercury Retrograde To Your Advantage Visit Jennifer’s website: JenniferElizabethMasters.com